I (we) hereby consent and acknowledge that:
- The information on my application is true to the best of my (our) knowledge. Any willful misstatement may because for the rejection of my (our) application.
- The information collected on the HomeWarming application will be used for the following purposes: to determine my (our) household’s eligibility for HomeWarming; to determine my (our) administrator and Delivery Agent under the service; to enable Efficiency Nova Scotia to effectively promote the Service in the future; and to implement, operate and evaluate HomeWarming.
- I (we) hereby consent to the disclosure, release, use, storage and exchange of information between Efficiency Nova Scotia, and my (our) electricity provider, including, but not limited to, my (our) name(s), address(es), electricity usage history, and phone number. Such information may continue to reside on the computer systems of Efficiency Nova Scotia, and my (our) electricity provider.
- I (we) hereby consent to the release, disclosure, and use of the information on the HomeWarming application to the Delivery Agent for my region. My (our) Notice of Assessment and my (our) proof of home ownership will not be shared outside of Efficiency Nova Scotia. I (we) agree to also have this information shared with the Delivery Agent for Efficiency Nova Scotia’s free product installation service in my region in order to have the option of participating in this additional no cost service.
- Efficiency Nova Scotia is a franchise operated by EfficiencyOne, official Licensee of the Province of Nova Scotia. By providing your consent you agree to release your personal information to the current and successive holders of the Efficiency Nova Scotia franchise.
- Efficiency Nova Scotia may, without any penalty or obligation, in their sole discretion, at any time, modify any term(s) or condition(s) herein or any of their requirement(s) for eligibility or program criteria, and modify or terminate any of their programs.
- All information described on the HomeWarming application will be collected and used by Efficiency Nova Scotia in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act.
- Incomplete HomeWarming applications will result in a delay of processing. Please complete and submit the entire HomeWarming application form and all associated documents together.